Sunday 7 December 2014

I fuc*ing love Norway - book launch

Last Tuesday I had the opportunity to join The Social Guidebook to Norway book launch. I knew the facebook site I fucking love Norway, but I didn't know there was a whole book containing all the drawings and comments printed and published. Apparently it happened and the whole event took place in Trondheim and in Oslo. It was an incredibly nice. Both Julien and Nicholas are so friendly and welcoming. They introduced themselves to each and every person that came on the event and yes, we had a little chat and yes, it was very very nice. I also got their autographs on my copy of the book! Below you have some photos from the book launch. The book can be ordered from this site. I really recommend it for all people coming to Norway and experiencing all weird and funny Norwegian behaviour. It is so true. Enjoy!






Hilsen
~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment