Friday 17 October 2014

Trip to Meråker

On one of past Saturdays I had a chance to go on a horse riding trip to Meråker together with some people from Brygga. It was my first time to go on such adventure and of course I didn't expect that I will be riding an Icelandic horse. It was a really great experience as the horses go one after another without the need to say any commands. This was quite convenient for me as I am not really experienced in horse riding. We rode through hills and bushes enjoying the beautiful views of a harsh Scandinavian nature. We even had a cup of coffee prepared over a campfire while resting next to a small lake.

I feel really good being a volunteer and that I have the opportunity to be a part of such amazing events.

Here are some photos :)











Hilsen
~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment