Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer in Norway

And this is POSSIBLE...

SUMMER TIME in the NORTH! 

We have a wonderful summer this year :) I am really lucky that I can enjoy this wonderful weather. 
The last three weeks were amazing, I haven't felt that I am in the north of the earth because we have a lot of sunshine and 26-31 °C !!!

Everybody goes to the lake, to the fjord, to the river to swim and relax in the grass. The whole city felt in love the sunshine and we try to enjoy every moment of this unique summer, because the last time when there was such a good weather was more than 50 years!

I have to say thank you all of the vikings gods that they gave us this present.

I wish all of you a great Summer Time!

Ringve with Stavne's Kitchen Team

Teisendammen with Brygga

Rockheim with Stavne


No comments:

Post a Comment